We’re excited to announce our latest integration with the popular open source monitoring & alerting solution Prometheus.
From the Prometheus documentation:
Prometheus's main features are:
- a multi-dimensional data model with time series data identified by metric name and key/value pairs
- PromQL, a flexible query language to leverage this dimensionality no reliance on distributed storage; single server nodes are autonomous
- time series collection happens via a pull model over HTTP
- pushing time series is supported via an intermediary gateway
- targets are discovered via service discovery or static configuration
- multiple modes of graphing and dashboarding support
Our integration extends Prometheus with iLert’s advanced SMS, push, and voice alerting as well as on-call management. The integrations is configured as a Webhook receiver in the Prometheus’ Alertmanager. Have a look at our integration guide for further details.